Wednesday, January 16, 2008

IMDB is TOO WISE!

Ok, while trolling my typical pop culture sites I ran across a familiar face. REX MANNING! For those unaware of Rex Manning, he is a very entertaining character from one my favorite movies from high school "Empire Records". Thank you to Fuse for playing it the other day, I needed a refresher for this shocking information.

I wondered, what's Maxwell Caulfield been up to? Um, for one thing being married to Juliet Mills for the past 27 years. Who is Juliet Mills you ask? Um, Tabitha from Passions!!! That's right, Michael Carrington from Grease 2, aka Rex Manning from Empire Records, aka Maxwell Caulfield is married to TABITHA from Passions.

I cannot even show you side by side pictures because it is too upsetting. You'll have to Google them yourself. This serves as a warning...don't go to IMDB for information unless you're ready for the truth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maxwell just finished a run on Broadway as Billy Flynn in CHICAGO. If you are refering to his shaved head, I think he looks better than ever!