Monday, April 30, 2007

Star Spotting #5

#5 - and up close and personal! I got in the elevator today to go to the gym and I think, huh, that guy looks like Don Cheadle. I then took off my sunglasses and casually glanced over my shoulder and it was him!

Let me tell you, I'm getting REALLY good at not gasping and dropping my jaw. I played it real cool, to the elevator wall. There were about 5 others in the elevator so I wasn't completely obvious. I realized that there could probably be more star sightings since Miramax is in my building. I thought I saw someone else a month or two ago, but not sure if it was him or not. But of course, now I can't remember who that was.

Anyway - Don Cheadle, Oscar-nominated actor, Kansas City native (thank you IMDb), star spotting #5.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Article describing a simliar Cheadle sighting in LA coffeeshop:

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/don_cheadle_riveting_in_coffee

"In a word? Breathtaking," said student Jonathan Stern, who has called the three-and-a-half-minute transaction "the Million Dollar Baby" of coffee shop purchases. "Cheadle managed to deliver the kind of raw, seething emotion necessary to capture the urgency of his craving for caffeine."

Roxie - was your sighting as emotional of a performance?