Monday, February 12, 2007

New Crush

I'm the worst at uploading photos so here is a publicity pic...


HOWEVER, I thought I'd update you on my new music crush. I went to a Joshua Radin show a couple of weeks ago and he was amazing. I first heard him on the Last Kiss soundtrack that Ashley sent me and absolutely fell in love with his sound. It's very Simon & Garfunkel sounding so if that's not your thing I'd probably avoid it.

The show was a steal, $15 to see him, his girlfriend Schuyler Fisk and Ingrid Michaelson. He was so excited to have sold out the Bowery Ballroom that he kept taking pictures of the crowd and himself in the crowd with his digital camera. I love performers that are new enough they still realize how cool it is to make a living doing what they love.

You can check out his music on his MySpace page and if he's in your town, you should definitely check him out.

1 comment:

SmartAsh said...

Why can't you develop your music crushes (and tell me about them so I too can love them) a little faster? Upon further review of Mr. Radin's MySpace, he officially played a FREE (that's right, FREE) concert at Loyola Marymount University about a month ago. Where is such a college you ask? Oh, a block from me. :-( So sad. I could have crashed a college concert, enjoyed some kick ass music and felt hella old, all at the same time! I look forward to your next music find... just try to fall in love before they play in my neighborhood next time.