Monday, February 19, 2007

Adventures in Jersey

I went to Ocean City/Atlantic City this past weekend for my friend Erica's bachelorette party. It was a lot of fun and the time flew by. Highlights of the weekend include:


* Awesome beach house that we stayed at in Ocean City - while not very beach feeling in February, it was huge and full of yummy treats that we definitely snacked on.

* Lots of great conversation - Friday night the people coming up from DC didn't get in until 12:45am so we stayed up until around 4ish chatting. Let's just say that 9 girls talking (and drinking) in a room with hardwood floors is VERY loud.

* Dinner at PF Changs - I forgot how yummy it is.

* Dance party at RiRa (sp?) - the band looked punk/alternative with their stocking caps, vintage T's and facial piercings. Then they broke out into covers from the last 10-15 years. It was AWESOME.

* Piggyback ride from guy with mohawk - I don't really have trouble making new friends so when we left RiRa I made friends with a guy with a 6 in high mohawk, tattoos and interesting back piercings. I mentioned that my feet were tired and he offered me a piggyback ride so he walked me over to where our van was picking us up. Sweet deal.

All in all it was a great time and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again in May. I'll post a picture of all of us as soon as I get some copies from one of the 4 girls with cameras.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Ummm...just an observation, but Mom and Dad probably wouldn't be so impressed with the mohawk guy. Call me!