Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Resolution #1

Blog more. I've pretty much been on hiatus for the last 2 weeks. If you're still checking my blog you're the best!

I had some issues with Blogger but most of the issues have now been resolved. I think.

I was at home in South Dakota for a week or so for Christmas. I got to see lots of family and friends, attended the 4th (?) annual Casey Christmas party but there was no snow. I was all excited for snow and wintery mix on my flight home and I got nothin'. It wasn't even cold. I know I should knock on wood but there is something wrong with the weather. This week in NYC, mostly low 50's every day. It's so weird.

Movies I've seen lately, The Holiday - two enthusiastic thumbs up. The Pursuit of Happyness - great story but could have held out for the DVD.

For all those who sent holiday cards/pictures and letters - I LOVED them. At some point I will become more of an adult and actually send them out.

Hope everyone had a lovely holiday season and I will attempt to prevent further disappearances on my part.

No comments: