Sunday, January 21, 2007

Random stuff

#1
After watching several episodes of L&O this weekend I hope that once I live alone again that I am never suspected of a crime. I would never have a good alibi.

#2
I am thoroughly entertained by the fact that one of the new UPS commercials has a song from "The Postal Service" playing in the background.

#3
I think the TV show Brothers & Sisters might be my new favorite TV show. It's about a family of 5 kids and their relationships with each other and their mom. Super characters.

#4
HBO OnDemand has some great movies right now. Today I watched, Two for the Money, The Cowboy Way and I watched my Netflixed The Collateral. All good movies. It's funny how much more you understand when you watch a movie as an adult that you used to watch as a kid. The adult references in The Cowboy Way apparently were way over my head when I watched it as a kid. I wonder how many other movies are like that.

#5
I have started taking Masala Bhangra dance classes and it's a great time. "The bouncier you are the more authentic it looks". If you're interested in coming with me to a class let me know!

2 comments:

SmartAsh said...

haha... I told Brent about your L&O comment and he was dying laughing... so true!

So you can log in with your google account now? huh... nothing like the full name I guess. :-)

SmartAsh said...

oh, whew.... it only used my first name. I pictured my full email addy showing up and that seemed to be a little much.

Carry on.