Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm known!

I was going to wait to blog until I had my pictures posted from the weekend but I still have to add titles so you'll just have to wait for tomorrow!

I'm so excited that someone that I don't know, knows me in NYC. The person who says "Hello" to me every day on my walk to work, or actually, "Hola" sells the New York Post in front of a cafe on Spring St. and Broadway. While I don't think about it until I see him, it's nice to have a familiar face walking around town.

This week has been gorgeous in New York! It's been in the mid to upper 60's and sunny which means I can pull out the jean jacket and fall skirts. Everyone is outside trying to suck what could be the last beautiful days out of Fall. After being in DC this week I forgot how beautiful the trees are there in the Fall but am surprised how diverse the colors of the trees are here. I could go on for another paragraph about how pretty it is to watch the leaves fall from the trees while walking but hey...that's kind of boring and not worth it if you can't see it. So, yada yada yada, Fall is pretty in NYC.

No comments: