Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Go 'hawks!

Tip of the hat to the KU Men's Basketball team!

Thank you to everyone who did not rub in the fact that my team lost to (gulp) Oral Roberts a few weeks ago. Regardless of that, the Jayhawks sought their vengence on #1 rated University of Florida on Saturday. While they did lose their lead, several times, they ended up on top after 1 OT. I'm not saying they're the best team out there, but they do deserve some respect.

Saturday was a great day to be a Jayhawk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hawks looked great on saturday. They held their own last night too :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! And I hope my question re: the Oral Roberts game does not constitute "rubbing it in"... Nevertheless, don't worry about a single loss to a nobody school (even if they do have the word "oral" in their name). USC is bouncing back from a loss to the fighting Beavers of Oregon State to likely play in the national championship! Yeah Trojans!

Laura said...

I can't help but giggle when I read "Oral Roberts". I feel like a 14 year old boy.