Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Cableless

I am very surprised that I have been in my new apartment for over a week, without TV, and I still find things to do. Last night I went to the gym, the grocery store, made an actual dinner (not cereal), washed all the dishes, took out the garbage, put away clothes and watched "When Harry Met Sally" (that while based in New York did not have a lot of NY references I understood).

I'm thrilled not only to have the time to do things after work, but also that I've thus far done it without regular TV programming. Oh, good news though. In my attempt to find TV channels that worked, I can get 7th Heaven, every channel in Spanish and the church channel.

No cable or Internet at home for another week and a half since neither Melinda nor I could make it to our appointment tomorrow. I guess I'll have to continue to be a productive member of society.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I did not know you had a blog until I saw someone came to my blog through yours. Shame on you for not publicizing it, but keep up the blogging about NYC. Can't wait to come visit!!