Sunday, July 06, 2008

DC2NY

I am currently riding on the DC2NY bus, similar to Bolt Bus, and am having a lovely trip. It's about $15 more expensive than the Chinatown bus but they are new, clean, equipped with wireless Internet, they give you a bottle of water AND COOKIES. Guess what I'm most excited about? Well, you're wrong, it's the Internet. Don't be fooled by caps lock again kids.

I'm currently blogging and watching a movie on Netflix "Watch Instantly" which is my new favorite feature. It requires no explanation but I have time to kill so here it is. Basically you can watch older releases through streaming video so when I'm between movies I can watch stuff on my laptop. Ok, so my movie 'Bed of Roses' just stopped. Maybe not so great for the bus but great for lying in bed. Can't wait to get home.

No comments: