Monday, October 08, 2007

Trip 1 - District of Columbia

For those of you that didn't know, I am going on two trips at the beginning of October. Last weekend was the first!

I went back to DC to visit some friends that live there and some friends that were visiting. My friend from college, John, and his girlfriend Erin came to DC Metro to visit another friend from college and his wife. I didn't get to see them for very long sadly, but it was a good visit.

Gretch was also in town for the night before flying to MI for the long weekend to visit her parents.

We went to Buffalo Billiards for Happy Hour along with the typical PSB crew and in typical Roxie fashion, I forgot to take a single picture. I lived in the moment, that is until I saw a photobooth.

I pushed Sabrina and Gretchen into the booth (seriously pushed) and we got some very cute shots. Awww. I miss us.

No comments: