Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm a weenie

According to my digital thermometer it is 73.2 degrees in my bedroom and it is FREEZING. I don't like it being this cold. I want my heat to turn on. Right now.

I acknowledge that I am always cold. When home in South Dakota during Fall/Winter months I always stake claim to the giant blanket poncho, so frequently my mom knit me one last year for Christmas. I also steal my mom's wool socks and have the BEST space heater ever.

My ideal indoor temperature is 78 degrees. What is your ideal temperature?

4 comments:

Abby said...

I can attest to the frequent use of the space heater when Rox is home. Yes, her bedroom is in the basement but I've gone in to wake her up before and broken a sweat before I took two steps into the room. My ideal indoor temperature...summer 72, winter 68.

Deb said...

I had to drag out the Blanket Poncho today. we haven't burned the dirt yet, so it is 65 in the kitchen and 73.9 in my office now. We're trying to hold off burning the dirt until you come home for Thanksgiving, Rox.

SmartAsh said...

When we use our a/c, its generally low 70s, but I prefer cold over warm any day of the week. Warm, especially in a confined area, doesn't work well for me. Add a lack of circulation and I can guarantee an upset stomach within minutes. Without fail. Thus, I only have minors complaints when my office is somewhere near 60... except when my mouse hand can't take the cold anymore.

LooseMoose said...

It depends on who is paying the bill. When I was a kid, Mom and Dad paid the bill and I wanted it as warm as possible. As soon as I started paying the bill, the sweats came out a lot earlier. I have my thermostat set at 67 right now and in the summer, I leave it at 75-78. Guess who pays the bills now...