Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Room Shift

I had been getting a little sick of my bedroom setup so while the living room is empty (I'm between roommates ) I rearranged my room tonight.

Note to self: beds are heavy and you shouldn't try moving them yourself. I didn't hurt myself or anything but it was not the most enjoyable experience.

So not sure whether I LOVE the setup yet but basically I consolidated all 4 square feet of walking space into one area rather than spread out. I could do a jumping jack if I so desired!

Ok, I actually wrote most of my intended posts in one sitting so you don't necessarily need to watch this space. I'll try to be better about blogging though. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I crushed myself under my mattress once while trying to move my bed. That was fun.

Abby said...

Pictures of the new layout...coming soon?