Monday, April 02, 2007

Star Spotting #4

DO YOU SEE WHO THIS IS?!?! DO YOU SEE WHO I SAW GETTING OUT OF A BLACK ESCALADE THIS MORNING?!?! None other than Mr. Kevin Spacey who (I am assuming)was going to Balthazar for breakfast.

Not that exciting of a story sadly, I was walking down Spring St. and the back door of the Escalade opened up and this man in a suit got out. I thought, "Hmmm. Well that is an attractive, well-dressed man this early in the morning is Soho" (black suit). Then when I realized who it was, I did my trademark, tourist, open-mouth complete with gasp. Classic.

Update: Apparently Mr. Spacey was on the Today show this morning promoting his new Broadway play, which explains the suit and the early morning in Soho.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not a surprise - he's on the Today Show today. That's a great spotting, Rox.

Alicia said...

This is the first spotting I've been truly jealous of. I HEART Kevin Spacey! Love him!