Friday, January 12, 2007

Law & Order Junkie

I've watched Law & Order for YEARS. And ever since they have been showing reruns of the original and SVU on TNT and USA, these have been my go-to channels when they're nothing to watch on TV. I love when they have marathons of L&O back to back. I was talking to someone about it or reading it, that the best thing about this show is that every show is different, they rarely bring up things that happened in past shows so if you miss one you're fine. They're also so formulaic that if you miss the first half, you can still have a pretty good idea of what's happening.

Lately, I have found that Without a Trace also fits this profile and is ALSO shown on TNT. Sadly I realized that I was watching a Without a Trace that I had seen before. This is the problem I've run into watching L&O for so many years, I think I've seen them all. I think I just need to keep finding shows I love in syndication.

No comments: