Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Star Spotting #1


Well, technically it wasn't a star "spotting" since I saw him in his place of business but I'm counting it anyway.

Apparently Nick Arrojo's salon Arrojo Studio is near my office. I decided to take a walk since it was a beautiful day, glanced in the window and there he was, cutting someone's hair. In case you don't know him, he is the hair expert on "What Not to Wear" on TLC.

So excited! "What Not to Wear" frequently sends their makeovers shopping in Soho so I'll have to start watching a little more closely. Maybe I'll get to run into Clinton and Stacey too!

1 comment:

Abby said...

That's pretty cool. I was going to say that you should go there to get your haircut until I checked the website and noticed that it's upward of $100 to get your hair cut unless you get a rookie. I'd wait to cut my hair until I came back to SD.