Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Crafts!

Ok, don't want to turn this into a craft blog but I had to share the link my friend sent me.

This site just drives me insane that I don't have a cheap craft store nearby. I mean, I want to make 90% of the things on that site. Do I have a NEED for any of these things? Certainly not. But I just want to make them!

I finished my french memo boards (pictures to come) but now I want to make fabric covered buttons to hold the ribbons in place. Did you hear that? I'm going to craft the pieces to make a craft project.

If this trend continues its only a matter of time before I'm living on an alpaca farm.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have totally made fabric covered buttons before and it is super fun. While it is not very hard, you feel like you made the neatest thing ever.

Deb said...

Buttons have gotten very expensive. You will probably end up saving money by covering your own buttons. Grandma Anne will be very proud of you girls.

Abby said...

I love this site. Covering buttons sounds like fun. Isn't there some little contraption that makes covered buttons? I think you just have to buy the fabric and cut it to the right size. Happy crafting!