Friday, January 04, 2008

A Whole Bowl!*

Hey guys! We won a WHOLE BOWL OF ORANGES! Though the game/awards pics are not up yet, I thought I'd provide a pictorial representation of what a bowl of oranges looks like**...


That's right! The University of Kansas won the WHOLE BOWL. Now, I know that many of you said, "KU? They're not deserving of a BCS bid!" Well, I want you to think about that next year when an unknown team that HAPPENED to go 6-6 last year shows up

Yeah, we may have had a marshmallow season, but we showed up to WIN tonight. I'm not saying it was pretty, but we pulled it off impressively. Not bad for a team that was not likely many of the players first choices. Coach Mangino - hats off to you.


*Note: Roxie may or may not have been completely sober when writing this post. Read at your own discretion.

**I found a picture of the bowl of oranges. I'm happy.

1 comment:

SmartAsh said...

I believe that I can attest to the fact that your sobriety was leaning more towards "may not" rather than "may" in the wee hours of last night. Nevertheless, your grammer and punctuation are shocking given your perceived state.... kudos to you and your bowl of oranges!