Thursday, June 21, 2007

Early Riser?

Ok, so I've decided I either only need approximately 6 hours of sleep a night or I've become super sensitive to the sun rising.

For the last couple of weeks I have been waking up (different than getting up) in the 5s! I wake up, think "what is the sun doing up", squint at my wall clock, look at my cell phone AND my alarm clock to verify the time, then go back to sleep.

This morning was particularly crazy since I woke up about 5 times before my alarms started going off at 7:05. What's up with that? The bummer is that when I wake up at 5:30 I am completely refreshed. Then after waking up and snoozing for the next 2 hours (yes, I hit snooze approximately 3-4 times every morning) I wake up tired. I would like to experiment one day and actually get out of bed at 5:45 and see what happens. I think you just get lots of stuff done, and maybe go to the gym. I have no idea, I've never had this problem before.

Side note though, I am loving this sun in the morning thing. Since I do not have an air conditioner in my room, I sleep with my window open and my fan blowing on me. It is SO NICE to wake up in the morning with the sun and a light breeze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your body is getting my alarm clock signals, because that is about when I wake up everyday. Also, I promise, the being refreshed in the morning is very nice, as long as you like passing out of exhastion no matter where you are at approximately 9:30 PM