Tuesday, May 22, 2007

East Coast = Bad Luck for Roxie phones

Well, I've been on the East Coast for a little over 2 years. In that time, I've gone through 3 phones. This is not good. Now, mind you, I have been a cell phone owner since 2002, and I was on a good clip of getting a new phone every 2 years until November of 2005. Since then I have:
  • Lost a phone
  • A phone purchased online croaked (prob bad quality to begin with)
  • My Razr died after dropping it

Mind you, I HATE my Razr. I have hated it since shortly after I got it when I realized that the operating system is ridiculously slow and that you can talk for about 60 minutes before it needs to be recharged.

So, since Verizon charges and arm and a leg when your contract is not up, I will probably be buying another phone online through eBay. Sigh.

So, odds are I won't be able to transfer my phone numbers, so if you would kindly email me your phone number, I would greatly appreciate it.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I love my Treo 650. It has bounced several times and survived. Good reception and great battery life. It is bigger than your normal phone - about the same size as a pack of cigarettes only not as thick. Too bad you can't hold out for an iPHONE.

Jennifer said...

My Razr survived a 3 story fall! Granted it was held together by a rubberband for several months before I broke down and bought a new one. (I talked them into giving me a good deal though...) The battery does suck though.