Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm in love...

Who wouldn't be? I LOVE these shoes and I pass by them every day. I was walking by yesterday morning and decided I had to take a picture. This is the trouble with working in Soho. Beautiful shoes that are not priced so that they make logical sense. They're not just printed in zebra stripe, they're made with some type of synthetic hair. Sigh.



I'm actually in love with all things zebra right now which is very fortunate that it's everywhere! Last night I purchased this weekender bag for 50% off (go me) from Laila Rowe. Not a bad deal for $20. I realized pretty early after my move that trying to navigate a suitcase with subway stairs is not a very good idea.

1 comment:

SmartAsh said...

I covet those shoes. Who is the designer? Manolo's? Anywho, check it:

http://www.thefind.com/main/query.php?query=Zebra+Shoes

:-)