Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just a few random comments...

1) Happy Bi-annual celebration to me!- Yesterday marks 6 months of me living in NYC! And, I'm not even thinking of where I'll move next! Good signs.

2) I baked cookies last night to commemorate my friend Viv and my bi-annual celebration of working at Harris. I made cookies last night and it pays to follow the directions. I remember just throwing everything for the cookie recipe together in college and while still tasty, a gooey mess. Yesterday's cookies were spot on. Yum.

3) I am enjoying Facebook.com. I signed up a few months ago and am still having a blast. I never got into MySpace although I was told "you seem like someone who'd be on MySpace."

4) I'm getting really excited for spring. It's in the mid-40's today and GORGEOUS.

5) I'm even more excited that my sisters are coming in t-7 days! Whit gets here on Wednesday night and Ab gets here Friday morning. It's going to be so much fun!

No comments: