Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Super Cheesy NYC Christmas

I have a lot of friends who, like me, are new residents to the city and a lot of friends who are long time New Yorkers. I thought I should bring everyone together and have a super Cheesy NYC Christmas.

This Sunday, barring inclement weather, we will be hitting up all the NYC Christmas stuff like Holiday Bazaar in Bryant Park, looking at the Macy's windows, Santaland at Macy's, Rockafeller Center and all of the store windows around there. I think we're planning to cap the night off with a showing of "The Holiday" apparently a wintery holiday movie.

I'm pretty excited about this if I'm blogging 6 days in advance. I'll plan to post pictures after the event. Maybe that will make me follow through on this holiday extravaganza.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I would be right there with you if I were in NYC. Could you ask them to leave the decorations up until mid-January?

Anonymous said...

This sounds absolutely fab! Please take tons of pics so I can live vicariously! Grazie.