Thursday, November 02, 2006

Best Show Ever!



Wicked was the most amazing thing I have seen and if anyone is in NYC and going to a show, you HAVE to see it. I laughed (a lot), cried (a little), and it was just amazing. The cast was fantastic.

Ana Gasteyer played Elphaba (The Wicked Witch of the West) and absolutely stunned me with her voice. I only knew her from SNL but apparently she started in theatre. She did an amazing job as did the actress who played Glinda. I had goosebumps for all 3 hours of the show.

I read the book 3 years ago and while the stage takes a lot of liberties with the original novel I think the changes were good and didn't detract too much from the story.

Like I said, amazing. My words don't do it justice.

NOTE: Shout out to Sprint/Nextel for hooking me up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I totally need to see it in LA this winter!